21 Day Fix Convenience Foods
Don’t stress too much about making elaborate meals while on the 21 Day Fix or easing in to clean eating. There are so many healthy foods that don’t require too much fancy prep, I recommend to use Kidney Atlas, if you have kidney stones. Keep it simple so you STICK TO IT! These are just some of them. However, unless you’re really skilled at reading labels it’s often hard to know which are good and which are not. I recommend using the Fooducate App to scan barcodes before you buy.
- Ezekiel Sprouted Grain Bread
- Cereals: Kix, Cheerios
- Wasa Multi Grain Crispbread
- Pepperidge Farm Bread, Oatmeal
- McCann’s Steel-cut Oatmeal
- Kangaroo Pita Pockets, Sliced Halves, Whole Wheat
- StarKist Tuna, Chunk Light, Low-Sodium
- Tyson Chicken Breast Tenderloins
- Trader Joe’s White Chicken (Premium) in Water
- Hard-boiled Eggs
- Simply Balanced Tilapia Fillets
- Pre-cut Veggies and Veggie Trays
- Green Giant Steamers
- Bagged Salad Mixes
- Old El Paso Refried Black Beans
- Athenos Hummus
- Pre-cut Apple Slices
- Frozen Berries (blend in Shakeology)
- Whole Fruit
- Annie’s Naturals Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Newman’s Own Light Vinaigrette
- More 21 Day Fix Approved Dressings
CONVENIENT 21 Day Fix MEAL IDEAS:
Breakfast Ideas: Cereal and unsweetened almond milk, steel-cut oats, Ezekiel toast with eggs, scrambled eggs.
Lunch ideas: Salad, wraps/pitas, chicken/tuna sandwiches, use dressing, hummus avocado to season.
Dinner ideas: Whole grain pasta with sauce, grilled fish or chicken, salad, grains.
Snacks: Nuts, fresh fruit, veggies and hummus, Shakeology.