Food is the first and foremost line of defense when it comes to healing your body and living your best life. I think we all know that to be true, but then why does the Standard American Diet (SAD) not support that philosophy? The majority of Americans are eating processed, sugar-laden, deep-fried crap on a daily basis – then wonder whey they’re overweight and unhealthy. We all have to be advocates for our own health!
Eat. Drink. Detox. Breathe. Neutralize. Good health is that simple.
All too often we take note of our health only when something goes wrong. Daily aches and pains are deemed normal—a headache here and there, a sore back, occasional heartburn. But when a diagnosis comes, we are taken by surprise. However, these little complaints, Olien argues, shouldn’t be taken lightly—they are signals of underlying problems, and when we ignore them, we invite disease.
5 Simple Changes to Start Your SuperLife
- Eat at least one raw salad with veggies in it each day. NO processed salad dressings. Work up to having one raw food at every meal.
- Drink a glass of water in the morning right when you wake up.
- Get more oxygen! Take three deep breaths before each meal and express gratitude.
- Avoid high fructose corn syrup and sugar.
- Avoid all wheat, barley, oats, spelt, and rye unless germinated or certified gluten-free
Our SuperLife Challenge Group Starts MONDAY!
If you’re up for getting back on track, learning more abut the five forces that will make you healthy, fit and ETERNALLY AWESOME – JOIN US! Our challenge group will take place in a private Facebook group. Our team of coaches will provide a daily assignment to keep you on track with exercise, diet, and wellness.
- Me as your assigned coach
- A Beachbody fitness program (21 Day Fix, T25, PiYo, etc.)
- Motivation to make a change
[wufoo username=”kimdanger” formhash=”x1fu6qve1p4kbps” autoresize=”true” height=”864″ header=”show” ssl=”true”]