Shift Shop Meal Plan
Shift Shop is the upcoming Beachbody Fitness Program by Supertrainer Chris Downing. Because week-by-week you’re always ramping up to the next level of fitness – it’s great for busting through plateaus. The nutrition is also part of the plan. This is what I know about the eating plan so far:
- The program does follow the container/Portion Fix system. The yellows/carb options are mainly veggies/beans – very few starches, especially by the end.
- You’ll decrease starchy carbs week by week, and increase protein and veggies – designed for optimum results.
- Many of the test group participants reported feeling like it was a lot of food and that they were “eating all the time”.
- Week one and two, despite having a lot of food – you may feel hungry. There are a lot of veggies and protein, but the meal plan is not high in fat.
- Week three is similar to a “countdown to competition” plan – with nearly all starchy carbs and fruits eliminated. Carboholics may feel like this program is a definite challenge. You will not feel as if protein is lacking at all; you can have beef, chicken fish, etc.
Here is a visual on how the Shift Shop Meal Plan Changes Week-by-Week:
SAMPLE SHIFT SHOP MEAL PLAN (Thanks, Brooke!)