The dressing is what makes this salad so good. Cranberries add tang, and almonds a little crunch. I just used my George Foreman grill to prepare the chicken breasts to add on top, but you can omit those.
Chicken and Cranberry Spinach Salad
- 2 chicken breasts, grilled
- 3/4 cup almonds, blanched and slivered
- 1 pound spinach, rinsed
- 1 C. dried cranberries
- Goat cheese crumbled (or feta or blue cheese)
- 1/4 C. apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 C. white vinegar
- 1/3 C. olive oil
- 1 tsp. chia seed
- 2 Tbsp. minced red onion
- 5 packets Truvia
- 1/4 tsp. paprika
- Wisk together dressing ingredients and pour over salad. Enjoy!