What to Do During Your First Week as a Beachbody Coach
Overwhelmed as a new Beachbody coach? Here is a checklist to help get you off to a running start:
1. Log into your Team Beachbody Coach Online Office (under the “Coach” heading in the navigation bar). Watch the training videos in the Coaches Training Academy. They will give you an overview of the company, how the structure works, and how to lead a successful challenge group. Take notes when you watch, then check in with your coach.
2. With the help of your sponsored coach (ask me to be your sponsored coach) sign up for a New Coach Training group. In these groups, you will get an assignment each day designed to get you accustomed to what coaches do and learn more about the business. My team’s training groups start the first Monday of each month.
3. Start becoming a product of the product. Lead by example, and share on social media what you’re doing. If you’re not comfortable doing this on your own Facebook page, start a dedicated fitness page or group and invite your friends to that. Or, share on other platforms like Instagram, Snapchat or Twitter. Here’s an example of what I’m talking about: “I’ve had great success with T25. Now I want to help other people get results too. Let me know if you’re interested in joining the next challenge group!” Or, if you’re trying a new program, “I’ve heard great things about the 21 Day Fix and can’t wait to start my new challenge group on Monday. Anyone care to join me?”
4. Get in the habit of working an hour a day. Your hour may include inviting friends, learning about the business, working your blog and social media, and checking the Facebook group information and updates. Remember, if you treat this as a hobby, you’ll get paid as a hobby. Treat it as a business, and you’ll be paid as a business. In my team’s private Facebook group I have information on a Beachbody “Power Hour” graphic to give my download coaches an idea of how to best spend that time.
5. Pick a target date to start your first challenge group. As your sponsoring coach, ask me when our group’s next challenge group starts if you are unsure. We have them listed in the files section of our Beach Ready Now Coaches Facebook page. Set a goal to have 3-5 people join you and purchase a challenge pack. Do this with the help of your sponsored coach.
Interested in becoming a coach? Apply Today!