The Clutter Connection
To make room in your life for something new, you have to get rid of something old. This doesn’t just apply to material possessions. It can also mean habits, mindset, and long-held beliefs that are holding you back. I believe there is a connection between emotional clutter, physical clutter and body clutter. If you’re holding on to any type of clutter, exploring some of the emotional reasons behind it can help you in other areas of life. Making space in your life – emotional and physical, is a great start.
It’s time to analyze and reset! Those emotional reasons could also be the ones that cause you to hold on to extra pounds.
During the month of March, we’ll be exploring the “why” behind the extra weight through personal development and daily accountability challenges. I’ll be posting some great articles and videos that should inspire you to declutter, and in doing so shed any extra weight or emotional baggage.
Download our FREE Decluttering Checklist HERE: Decluttering Checklist – Lose the Clutter, Lose the Weight
Further Suggested Reading:
What to Expect:
Our group will take place in a closed Facebook group. The only other people that will see your posts are other group members. You will be encouraged to start a ‘progress album’ to track your weight loss as well as your decluttering projects. You’ll get:
- Daily decluttering tip and strategy for a 20-minute “declutter” session
- Daily posts to keep you motivated
- Check-ins for accountability
- Fun and games!
Who Can Join:
This group is open to my current Beachbody customers (meaning you purchased something in October). What you purchase is up to you to help you on your wellness journey. It could be any of the following –
- Beachbody on Demand
- Daily Sunshine
- 2B Mindset Kit
- 3-Day Refresh
- The Performance Line
- Fixate Cookbook
How do I join?
- First, assign me as your coach if you are not actively working with one. To do that, create a free account on Team
Beachbody using my link here: http://teambeachbody.com/kimdangerzonefitness. Or, if you have a
Beachbody account already just fill out this form: https://faq.beachbody.com/app/customer_coach_change_form/lob/team.
Tell them you want to assign me as your coach (coach ID 890606/email
- Make ANY purchase through your teambeachbody.com account.
- Next, email me with your order number including the subject line “Lose the Clutter, Lose the Weight” you can try Lipozene, a simple way to lose weight.
- Finally, “friend” me on FB after you do that so I can add you to the