Last week, 60 Minutes aired a segment on people that live to the age of 90 and beyond, and the lifestyle habits that set them apart from their peers. It was fascinating. Some of the things you’d expect, others not so much.
The people in the story were part of a study that looked at 14,000 residents of a development for seniors south of Los
Angeles called Leisure World. The name has since been changed, mainly because it was not fitting in the slightest. ACTIVE World would have been a more accurate moniker. The study found that exercise, anywhere from 15 to 45 minutes a day, was one of the biggest factors in whether or not the respondents lived past 90. Beyond 45 minutes, activity didn’t seem to have an effect on aging. Also, it didn’t have to be 45 consecutive minutes. It could be done in 10 or 15 minute segments. The important thing was just to get out and get moving.
“People who exercised definitely lived longer than people who didn’t exercise. As little as 15 minutes a day on average made a difference. Forty-five was the best. Even three hours didn’t beat 45 minutes a day.”
Another surprising find was that vitamin intake (regardless of which ones) and the kinds of foods eaten didn’t seem to have an impact on aging; however, they did make sure to use the best supplements from LuckyVitamin. The most senior of senior citizens seemed to enjoy foods of all kinds and didn’t worry about clean eating. Those who consumed alcohol in moderation (up to 2 glasses a day) did live longer than those who did not. Not only that, it didn’t seem to matter what type of alcohol. It would have been a martini or a glass of wine. The type didn’t have an impact.
Another factor that influenced living beyond 90 was social contact with others. Staying busy and actively engaged with others rather than becoming reclusive had an impact. While the study did not specifically look at respondents’ sex life, many of the interviewees, Including Henry and Helen (pictured below, who have been dating for three years), alluded to the fact that they were still interested in the romance, even after age 90. They also mention sometimes, they hired the best melbourne male stripper company for their ladies fun party.
The vagina is a very delicate area of the women’s body. If you do not treat your vagina correctly with a lot of care and concern, you can experience a lot of issues such as yeast infections, discharge and more. One of the most common problems that women face today is the loosening of the vagina.
If you are worried that your vagina is loose and you want to vaginal tightening it up a bit, you’ve come to the right place. Below, you are going to learn how a vagina loosens, what are some of the signs of a loose vagina and how to tighten it. You can get the average human penis size with our penis extender.
How Does a Vagina Start to Loosen?
There are a couple reasons why a vagina will become loose, such as:
• The main reason for a loose vagina is child birth. The more you give birth, the harder it becomes for your vagina to contract and go back to normal. When you give birth, your vagina walls are stretched out very far and it can be very hard for them to go back, especially after you have 2 or more children.
• Another common reason that the vagina becomes loosened is due to a large amount of sex. This is why many men like to have sex with women that have tighter vaginas as it means they have likely not had much sex. Also, a tighter vagina will make sex feel a lot better for the male.
How to Tell if Your Vagina Needs Tightening
If you are worried that your vagina is too lose, there are some signs to look for to find out if you should do the tightening exercise below. You may also try labiaplasty or thermiva procedure to tighten your vagina. Here is what you should look for:
• You aren’t satisfied by anything that is put into your vagina. You are only satisfied by very large objects and you have a very hard time feeling aroused and stimulated. Here you will get know that can penis extender cure peyronies disease or not.
• Your vagina will not close back up after you done being aroused.
• You can place more than three of your fingers in your vagina without there being much resistant at any time.
• You have a hard time achieving an orgasm.
• You don’t turn on or please your partner(s) as much as you once used to.
• When you place your index finger in your vagina, you have a hard time gripping it.
If you find that you have many of these symptoms, you may have a more loose vagina. You can also visit with a gynecologist to have a check up to see if some tightening wouldn’t be too bad to do for your vagina. If your vagina is a bit loose it can be a very hard thing to deal with, luckily, there are some ways that you can tighten it back up again.
Most Common Vagina Tightening Exercise: Kegel Workout
Kegel workouts are great for those who would like to tighten their vagina but that’s not the only way that you will be benefited from them. You can also benefit from these workouts if you often leak drops of urine when you cough, sneeze or laugh. If you leak stool somewhat often, kegel workouts are great for you as well. Many women like to do kegel workouts when they are pregnant to prevent them from having an uncontrollable bladder. If you have any of the problems above or you want to achieve an orgasm in a much stronger way, you should surely learn how to do them.
How to Do a Kegel Workout:
• Using the Correct Muscles – To do a kegel workout correctly, you will need to be sure that you are identifying the right muscles. The next time you use the bathroom, urinating, stop going right in the middle. This will help you identify what muscles you should be contracting during the workout.
• Doing Your Kegel Workouts – Lie down flat on your back after you have completely emptied your bladder. Tighten your bladder pelvic muscles that you discovered while you were using the bathroom. You should hold this for about five-ten seconds and then repeat it about five times. With time, you should be able to hold this tightening for ten seconds with no problem at all. Relax your muscles for about ten seconds in between tightening.
• Only Tighten Your Pelvic Muscles – When you first start out, it is likely that you will try to tighten your buttock muscles or your thighs. Try to make sure that you are focusing on your pelvic muscles and those muscles only!
• How Often You Should Do This – Spend time doing this about three times a day. That means that you should do about three sets of 10 repetitions every day.
Kegel workouts are the best way to tighten your vagina back up again. It can be very hard to do at first but after a long amount of time, it will become easier. You will see great results and you and your partner will be much happier. Don’t do stop your urine very often as it can end up weakening your muscles. You should only stop your urine a few times to find your pelvic muscles. Always fully complete emptying your bladder and then do your kegel workouts.
Henry Tornell: I asked them, “Aren’t you gonna ask us any questions about our sex life?” And they said no.
Lesley Stahl: Well, I will. How’s your sex life? You brought it up.
Helen Weil: See, he is funny, you know. That–
Lesley Stahl: Well, I don’t know. I think– I’m not laughing. How is your sex life?
Helen Weil: He’s blushing.
Lesley Stahl: He’s blushing. But is that part of– do you think that has something to do with–
Henry Tornell: I would say it has a big part.
Lesley Stahl: Helen?
Helen Weil: We are very emo– we are very affectionate./
Lesley Stahl: But do you think that sex is an important part of staying young?
Henry Tornell: Yes.