My husband thought I was crazy when I told him I wanted to sign up as a Beachbody coach. But, probably not as surprised as I was at myself for actually wanting to do it. Until Beachbody, I had no desire to join ANY multi-level marketing company. I thought in order to be successful I’d have to host home parties and ask my friends to buy things they really didn’t want or need. That just wasn’t me. I was not a pushy salesperson. I did, however, possess a passion for fitness and a desire to help others. Plus, I saw that there were a few key differences in the Beachbody business model that made me see how I could be successful with it. Here are the main reasons I decided to become a Beachbody coach:
1. You are there to help your challengers, not sell a product. With most direct sales companies, you sell a product and your customer is on his or her own after the purchase has been made. With Beachbody, the sale of the product is just the beginning. What you are truly marketing is yourself. It’s your own ability to inspire, motivate, and help others in their fitness journey that will make you successful. If you can do this effectively, you will build your business. If you’re an effective leader, your challengers will want to do more programs with you. Their success reflects upon you. If you have a true desire to connect with others online, you want to help motivate and inspire them and are self-motivated, your chances of success with Beachbody multiply greatly.
2. I could use social media to find customers. I don’t have to ask people to join challenge groups, they come to me. Not a single one of my challengers is someone I asked directly. I use social media (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest) to connect with them and market my challenge groups and buy instagram followers online. Granted, I’m pretty well-versed in social media. I’ve been blogging for years. However, social media marketing can work extremely effectively in this business with just a little internet know-how. If you’ve got an hour a day to devote to this business, you can make money. If you sign us as a coach under me, I can explain this in further detail and coach you through what you need to do to follow my business model. I will say that having knowledge of social media platforms really helps. The kicksta.co were reviewed for the best engagement for the social media traffic.
3. I have the flexibility to get creative (if I want). While the existing Beachbody products and programs are wonderful and have brand recognition, what I enjoy is the ability to create my own programs and challenge groups based on my challengers’ own unique goals and objectives. I incorporate Beachbody products to help them, but I can get as creative as I want. I can use my own experiences with the Beachbody products and fitness to steer them in the right direction.
4. All the support and information I need is online. I saw how all the Beachbody coaches help each other out with ideas on how to address concerns, meet needs of their customers, and help other coaches. All the information a new coach needs is online via the Teambeachbody.com site, YouTube videos, private Facebook mentoring groups, and so on.
5. I had nothing to lose. When I signed up as a coach, I knew I had nothing to lose by giving it a try, since I was using home workout DVDs and using protein already. By becoming a Beachbody coach, I’d receive a coaches’ discount on what I was buying already, help others while holding myself accountable, and earn a little extra money in the process. It was a way to make a little money doing something I was doing anyway. Are you an advocate of programs like P90x, Instanity, T25 already? Why not get paid for talking about them to your friends!
With any home business, you have to be self-motivated and put in the time and energy to be successful. Because this particular business model is built on building relationships, building your Beachbody business can take time. You may have to coach two or three rounds of free challenge groups before someone makes a purchase from you. It takes time to build trust with your challengers. However, once you do they’ll be extremely loyal.
If you’re interested in learning more about Beachbody coaching and joining our team, visit this link: Become a Coach. Our coaches have lots of great perks other teams don’t!