Preparing for the 21 Day Fix
In any workout program, planning ahead is a critical point of success. Here are some things you can do before the 21 Day Fix begins to ensure that you stick to the program and get the results you want. PLEASE check with your coach to inquire about upcoming challenge groups. One of the best indicators of success is having a support system to back you up. Don’t have a coach? Message me and I’ll hook you up.
MEAL PLANNING Checklist for 21-Day Fix
- Read the 21 Day Fix Eating Plan book from cover to cover. It will help explain the container counts and how to tally your foods
- Figure out your calorie level (page 4 of the 21-Day Fix Eating Plan book)
- Think of things you can cook ahead of time to either freezer, containerize, or eat later.
- Create your menu plan based on healthy foods you enjoy. We’ve got dozens of ideas for you here: 21 Day Fix Meal Plans. Also, view some of our Clean Eating Meal Plans and Clean Eating Recipes for inspiration.
- Create your shopping list (my view go-to 21 Day Fix Shopping List)
- Containerize! I love the square stacking containers you can use to prepare multiple meals at once. Be sure you know the 21 Day Fix Container sizes and measurements in case your containers are in the dishwasher or you lose one.
- Get your 21-Day Fix snacks ready. Corresponding colored baggies can be found at Target and Walmart.
- On a budget? Read ways to save money on 21 Day Fix Foods
- Having a hard time finding things at the grocery store? Check out our list of 21-Day Fix Foods Available Online
- Before and After Measurements – Read how to take measurements the right way, plus a free printable for your before-and-after measurements
- Take your before/after photos (Did you know you’re eligible for a FREE t-shirt when you submit your before and after photos? Details HERE)
- Print out your 21-Day Fix Tally Sheets and put them in your 21-Day Fix binder (just any 3-ring binder or folder)
- You can even print labels for your 21 Day Fix containers so you remember what to put in each one and how many servings are allotted per day. I used a Brother label maker to do mine.
- I also LOVE this creative idea for keeping track of 21-Day Fix servings.
- Or, use corresponding colored Sticky Notes to keep track of the servings of each color that you consume each day.
- Also, be sure to budget your time. Here is an idea of the 21 Day Fix Schedule. When will you fit in your meal planning? Workouts?
- Here are some 21 Day Fix Food Cards that you can print, laminate and keep in the kitchen for easy reference
- Want some easy microwave-safe containers you can bring to work? These Divided Bento Boxes are a great option.
Also, don’t be afraid to ask questions as you go along. Here are some of the 21 Day Fix FAQs. If you’re wondering something, let me know so I can answer it for you! Want online support and accountability? Join MY next 21 Day Fix Challenge Group!
NOTE: Space in our current 21-Day Fix Challenge Group has been reserved. We will have another 21-Day Fix Challenge Group starting soon. Reserve your spot today! Follow this link to learn more about it: 21-Day Fix Challenge Group Sign-Up