Life is too short not to have fun! Adding laughter, relaxation, adventure and social connections to your everyday life is enriching on many levels. Laughter can even reduce stress hormones such as cortisol and epinephrine.
- Send a friend a silly joke via text
- Crank the tunes and dance in the kitchen while making dinner
- Give hugs to those you come into contact with
- Change your furniture around
- Take a different route to work
- Cultivate a new hobby
- Do something creative
- Watch a silly show or funny movie
- Invite a friend to go out for a glass of wine
- Do something that scares you
- Get a manicure or pedicure with a friend
- Play a fun board game with your kids
- Go for a walk on a trail, park or neighborhood you’ve never been in
- Start planning a vacation
- Play a prank on your boyfriend, wife, kids, etc.
What are some simple ways you add fun to your day? List them in the comments section!