Who is going Black Friday shopping today? Let us know what you’re looking for and if you find any great deals! Here are a few I’ve noticed, both in-store and online: :
- If you live near a Lululemon outlet, great deals await. The standard stores don’t have doorbusters but will be putting out items from their clearance that may have been stored in the back room.
- Victoria’s Secret has half off their sports bras and pants. I’ve found their stuff to be similar quality to Lululemon.
- Old Navy has 50% off all their items. The prices on their activewear are really good, and they have cute graphic tees and bottoms.
- Target has great deals on their Nutribullet if you’re looking to upgrade your blender, as well as a few headphone options. They also have 30% off all apparel
- Fabletics has 50-75% off EVERYTHING. I like their leggings and some of their tops have really unique design details (like this tank I recently purchased).
- 6pm.com has The North Face apparel and accessories on sale up to 70% off. I like the fleece 1/4 zip – great for cold weather runs. It’s $32.99, normally $55
- Don’t forget the Team Beachbody HOLIDAY SALE! Some of my FAVORITE programs like P90X, ChaLEAN Extreme and Master’s Hammer and Chisel are on sale. Plus, there are some great apparel items at up to 66% off AND free shipping. I have lots of Beachbody apparel and I can vouch for the quality. Give yourself the gift of FITNESS this holiday season!