Looking for a delicious clean eating dessert? Fruit salsa is good-for-you and YUMMY!
LClean Eating Fruit Salsa
- Fruit Salsa with Cinnamon Chips
- 2 kiwis, peeled and diced
- 2 Golden Delicious apples, peeled, cored and diced
- 8 ounces raspberries
- 1 pound strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1 tablespoon brown or raw sugar
- 3 tablespoons apple jelly
- 10 (10-inch) whole wheat tortillas
- butter flavored cooking spray
- 2 Tbsp. cinnamon/ raw sugar mixture
- In a large bowl, mix kiwis, apples, raspberries, strawberries, white sugar, brown sugar and fruit preserves. Cover and chill in the refrigerator at least 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Spray one side of each flour tortilla with butter flavored cooking spray. Cut into wedges and arrange in a single layer on a large baking sheet. Sprinkle wedges with desired amount of cinnamon sugar. Spray again with cooking spray.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes. Allow to cool 15 minutes. Serve chips with chilled fruit salsa.