21 Day Fix Grocery List
One of the things I love most about the 21 Day Fix is that the items on the Approved List are things I’d normally buy anyway. There is SO much flexibility in the menu plan that it is easy, even for picky eaters, to find something they enjoy. My biggest “switch” was to go from white rice to brown rice, to use more ground turkey than ground beef, and to go from regular pasta to whole grain. Actually, these were bigger adjustments for my family than they were for me. But my picky husband and kiddos are getting used to these aspects of clean eating. Otherwise, most of the foods I normally eat are already 21 Day Fix approved.
MEAL PLANNING for 21-Day Fix
- Figure out your calorie level (page 4 of the 21-Day Fix Eating Plan book)
- Think of things you can cook ahead of time to either freezer, containerize, or eat later.
- Create your menu plan based on healthy foods you enjoy. We’ve got dozens of ideas for you here: 21 Day Fix Meal Plans. Also, view some of our Clean Eating Meal Plans and Clean Eating Recipes for inspiration.
- Create your shopping list (my view go-to 21 Day Fix Shopping List)
- Containerize! I love the square stacking containers you can use to prepare multiple meals at once.
- Get your 21-Day Fix snacks ready. Corresponding colored baggies can be found at Target and Walmart.
- Having a hard time finding things at the grocery store? Check out our list of 21-Day Fix Foods Available Online
- View our 21 Day Fix Recipes Pinterest Board and join our 21 Day Fix Recipes Facebook Group
I wanted to share with you some of the items that I always keep around my house that are 21 Day Fix approved. Many of the recipes I use call for them, so I like to have them on hand. What are you go-to 21 Day Fix foods?