This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Tyson®. The opinions and text are all mine.
Chicken is a great source of lean protein. But if you’re like me, you get bored with the same chicken recipes. You’re also short on time.
So, I reached out to some of my friends on my Clean Eating Fix Facebook Page and asked for some advice. What do THEY do with chicken to make it healthy, delicious, and ready in around 10 minutes? I asked them to suggest different things I could do with this bag of Tyson® Grilled & Ready® I picked up at Walmart in the refrigerated section. I also spotted bigger bags at my neighborhood Cub Foods store (pictured below).
21 Quick, Easy and HEALTHY Chicken Recipes
- Chicken with fresh mozzarella, slice of tomato and balsamic vinegar drizzled on top
- Chicken veggie stir fry over brown rice
- Chicken Caesar salad topped with roasted pine nuts
- Chicken with whole wheat pasta stir fried with veggies
- Chicken Waldorf salad on a bed of spinach
- Black bean, quinoa, corn, chicken and tomato burrito bowls
- Chicken fajitas – add frozen and pre-cut onions and peppers
- Make a Buffalo chicken bowl with hot sauce, shredded mozzarella, broccoli, rice and Greek yogurt ranch dressing
- Chicken brushetta
- Chicken and spinach with avocado, blueberries, sliced almonds, quinoa and lemon vinaigrette
- Flatbread pizza with spinach, ricotta, and mozzarella cheese
- Chicken pizza with cauliflower crust or on a whole grain tortilla
- Chicken salad wrap
- Make a quick chicken soup with low-sodium broth. Throw in frozen mixed veggies and little leftover pasta or rice
- BBQ chicken flatbread pizza with mozzarella cheese, cilantro, and red onion
- Chicken and romaine salad with corn, onions, kidney beans, and Tex-Mex style dressing
- Spinach, mushroom, bell pepper and chicken omelet
- Chicken marsala served over zucchini
- Asian chicken lettuce wraps
- Chicken in a pita with veggies and ricotta cheese
- Chicken Cacciatore
This is what I made:
- Brush a whole-grain, low carb flatbread with extra virgin olive oil
- Top with spinach, cherry tomatoes, chicken and goat cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
Bake at 375 for 8-10 minutes. Enjoy!