Kale, Farro and Feta Salad
OMG! This was SO good, folks. It’s one of those recipes that makes me HAPPY to be into clean eating. Plus, it’s super-duper easy. Just make sure you chill it well before serving to give all the flavors time to soak into the kale leaves. Season it to taste. I also had a little bit of blue cheese crumbles left that I threw in as well. Super yummy!
- 1 1/2 C. farro
- 2 C. chopped kale leaves
- 1/4 C. red onion, finely diced
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2-3 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 3 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1/4 C. crumbled feta cheese
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, and salt and pepper. Add cooked farro, kale, and feta. Toss to combine.