Give your Diet a FRUGAL FIX in 2016
Eating healthy doesn’t have to cost a lot. If you don’t believe me, join our team’s next challenge group. We’ll PROVE it! Many of you don’t know this, but in my “past life” before a fitness coach, I created a site called Mommysavers.com and wrote three books on frugal living. Eating well for less is a topic I’m not only passionate about, I’m very well-experienced with.
Starting January 25th, my team and I will help you find meals your family will enjoy that fit within your budget. We will also focus on painless ways to cut back your expenses. Our group will feature:
- Daily accountability and accountability partners
- Frugal menu planning resources from stores like ALDI
- Healthy, frugal recipes
- Harness dozens of ways to save online
- Use technology to make menu planning and shopping easier
- Shop and cook efficiently by spotting inexpensive ingredients
- Create healthy homemade versions of your favorite grocery items
REQUIREMENTS: This group will be open to challengers with a fitness program such as the 21 Day Fix, 21 Day Fix Extreme and Shakeology. You will also need ME listed as your free coach.
Earlybird Special: The first FIVE people that sign up for the FRUGAL FIX challenge group with a challenge pack purchase will be eligible for a copy of Instant Bargains – my very own book!
If you have participated in a group before, message me on Facebook or email me ([email protected]) to be added. If you have not, please fill out this application so I can learn more about your individual, unique needs. Space is limited, so apply today!