Your first “promotion” as a new Beachbody coach will be to advance to the rank of Emerald coach. Emerald simply means that you have two personally sponsored coaches, one on your left leg and one on your right. Most coaches make this happen within 2 weeks, sometimes 24-48 hours if they had partners in mind when they signed up, but with others it takes longer. You’ll want to rank advance to Emerald as quickly as possible.
The Benefits of Reaching Emerald Rank:
- Free customer leads. When a customer purchases a Beachbody product online or after watching one of the infomercials, they are assigned to a coach. These people are ALREADY motivated to make a change. You get to help them reach their goal! You may even get a future rock star coach. Become emerald as soon as possible and nurture your relationships with your customers!
- You can profit from team volume. What does this mean? As a an active coach who has not achieved Emerald rank yet, you only earn commissions. As an Emerald Beachbody Coach, you can earn team cycle bonuses when people in your downline sell products. This is volume produced by coaches placed under you – even if you did not personally sponsor them. Residual income is where the real income earning potential is. It’s not in individual sales. If your upline coaches are already placing coaches under you and you are not Emerald, you are missing out on that income.
Three Easy Ways to Reach Emerald Rank:
- List your spouse/significant other as one of your coaches.
- Think of people in your immediate circle of friends that share your passion for fitness, desire to help others and motivation to build a business. Working with a friend as you build your business is a way to make coaching more fun and lucrative.
- When you invite to our challenge groups, always present the opportunity to sign up for discount coach even if they don’t want to work the business. That way they have the opportunity to save money on future orders.
Next, set a goal date for your first rank advancement. When will you GO EMERALD in your business?