The more you use social media to connect with people and help them as a Team Beachbody Coach, the better you’ll get at it. It really is important to try and post at least three times a day on your social media. At first, you may not see that much of a difference in how people engage with your posts, but be consistent and I promise it will grow!
Here are 8 tips to consider:
- Add value in your content. Think about your ideal customer and make sure your posts add value to them. What type of information do they want/need? What types of things do they like to discuss?
- Ask yourself, “What are the top 5 things I’m most passionate about and why?” Then make sure you have a couple of posts each week about each thing on that list.
- Make sure your profile picture is a picture of your face… and that you’re smiling.
- Update your cover photo to reflect 3–5 of the things you’re most passionate about (from the list above). There are a lot of free online tools, like Canva.com and PicMonkey.com, that can help you do this.
- Visit other social media pages and blogs, and join in the conversation.
- Be you! Look at other pages for ideas you can use for inspiration, but always be yourself in your posts!
Use images and/or videos in your posts, not just text. Make sure that the images are eye-catching! Avoid the clutter of collages and adding too much text to your images. A single, brightly-colored photo is scroll-stopping.
- Space your posts out during the day; don’t post everything all at once.
CALL TO ACTION: Tweak your personal FB profile according to the tips above. Share the link in the Coach Basics group.