Food is the first and foremost line of defense when it comes to healing your body and living your best life. I think we all know that to be true, but then why does the Standard American Diet (SAD) not support that philosophy? The majority of Americans are eating processed, sugar-laden, deep-fried crap on a daily basis – then wonder whey they’re overweight and unhealthy. Shakeology Creator Darin Olien addressed that in his SUPERLIFE presentation yesterday. We all have to be advocates for our own health!
He boils nutrition and wellness down to 5 Simple Changes you can make to get back on the right track.
At the event, Darin was nice enough to sign my book and Shakeology packet… how cool is that?
5 Simple Changes to Start Your SuperLife
- Eat at least one raw salad with veggies in it each day. NO processed salad dressings. Work up to having one raw food at every meal.
- Drink a glass of water in the morning right when you wake up.
- Get more oxygen! Take three deep breaths before each meal and express gratitude.
- Avoid high fructose corn syrup and sugar.
- Avoid all wheat, barley, oats, spelt, and rye unless germinated or certified gluten-free
You can get Darin’s book on Amazon here: SuperLife: The 5 Forces That Will Make You Healthy, Fit and Eternally Awesome.