Clean Eating Crock Pot Stuffed Peppers
- 5-6 fresh red or yellow peppers
- 1 lb. shredded chicken breast or turkey (cooked)
- 1 C. instant brown rice (uncooked)
- 1 C. fresh spinach, chopped
- 1 can diced tomatoes with green chiles
- 1 C. fat free plain Greek yogurt
- 1 package shredded cheese (Jack, Cheddar, or Mexican blend)
Cut the tops off each of the peppers and remove the seeds. Combine the meat, rice, spinach, diced tomatoes and yogurt. Fill each pepper 2/3 with the mixture, put top back on, and place upright in the bottom of the crock pot. Cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 3-4 hours.
If you’re on the 21-Day Fix, I’d count one of these as: one blue, one red, one green and one yellow.