- Space your meals approximately two hours apart to rev up your metabolism
- Steamed veggie options recommended are broccoli, asparagus, green beans, zucchini, cucumbers, or bell peppers.
- Seasonings allowed are lemon and lime juice, vinegars and spices. NO SALT.
- Oatmeal can be flavored with cinnamon, nutmeg, or one packet (1/2 teaspoon) stevia
- Drink at least one gallon of water a day. Spread it out as much as possible, starting with a glass when you first wake up. It will help you feel full while it flushes toxins from your system.
- Drink the extra virgin coconut oil with meals. To prepare it, place the desired amount into a microwave safe bowl and zap for 10-15 sec.
- Coffee or tea is ok but avoid creamers and sweeteners except stevia.
- No need to alter your workouts.
- Use for 3 days and ONLY 3 days of the program for maximum results.
Ladies’ Meal Plan:
- BREAKFAST: Yellow: Steel cut oats, Red egg whites, e.v. coconut oil
- SNACK: Red: grilled chicken, yellow: steamed yams (or sweet potatoes)
- LUNCH: Red: steamed fish, green: steamed veggies
- SNACK: Red: grilled chicken, green: steamed veggies, e.v. coconut oil
- DINNER: Red: steamed fish, green: steamed veggies, e.v. coconut oil
- SNACK: Red: ground extra-lean turkey, green: steamed veggies
Repeat for three days. Drink lots of water, and NO SALT!