3-Day Refresh Challenge
Thanksgiving weekend is traditionally packed with fatty, sugary food and not a whole lot of exercise. I’m living proof that you can enjoy the holiday without letting it ruin all your progress. All things in moderation, my friends! I’m allowing myself a “cheat day” on Thanksgiving Day. My favorite parts? The stuffing and the WINE. YUM! I certainly don’t deprive myself of those simple pleasures in life and am a huge advocate of the 80/20 rule. 80% of what I eat is for health and nutrition. The other 20% what I eat is for pleasure. So for me, it’s just that one cheat meal and right back on track. I’ll be doing the 3-Day Refresh starting the Monday afterward. It will help get rid of the holiday bloat and set me up for success in December. Every time I do it, it not only helps me shed 3-5 pounds, it strengthens my mental resolve to stick to a clean eating plan (read more about my experience with the 3-Day Refresh).
I’ll be hosting a 3-Day Refresh challenge November 28th, 29th and 30th in a closed Facebook Group. If you’d like to join me, make sure you order your 3-Day Refresh no later than November 18th to make sure it arrives in time. Contact me for information on specials we have going on. Message me so I can add you to my list!