21-Day Fix Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Bars
Need a healthy snack fix during your 21 days? These chocolate peanut butter bars are delicious and packed with protein. They count as one of your three yellow snacks during the week. I packaged them individually and put them in sandwich bags in groups of three. I then froze the extras.
- 4 scoops chocolate Shakeology
- 2 C. oats (I used old-fashioned)
- 1/3 C. chopped peanuts or walnuts
- 1 C. almond milk (unsweetened)
- 1/2 C. natural creamy peanut butter
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Press into an 8×8 pan. Chill for at least 3 hours. Cut into 24 pieces. Enjoy!